Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku says not connected. I rebooted the Roku-didn’t help.

Customer Question
Roku says not connected...

Roku says not connected. I rebooted the Roku-didn’t help. Rebooted WiFi router-didn’t help. Selected my WiFi & entered my password-didn’t help. Don’t know what to do now. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

One said not connected - error code 016. After doing all the above it gave me error code 014.14

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

TV

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which roku model you have?

Thank you

Expressplus

Thank you

Remove the power to the Roky express then wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me if it then connects please

It says not connected to internet.

ok, go to settings, network, does it show as connected to wifi?

Just cancel this, refund $5, don’t want free trial - it’s 1:45am & I need to go to bed. Will work on it tomorrow when I’m fully awake & not frustrated.
Can’t afford all these charges.