Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I use input 6 for Roku. Recently when I switch to input 6…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I use...

Second opinion] I use input 6 for Roku. Recently when I switch to input 6 the Roku icon does not appear and I can't play anything, Netflix. for example. Pulled stick and reset; removed power and waited 10 seconds and re-inserted, but no change. HELP

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

NO.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

POWER OUTLET

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

First, can you test the Roku on a different HDMI input on the same TV, or on a different TV to check if it works ok there?