Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need new roku remote. Dont Know. Tried to find lost remote…

Customer Question
Need new roku remote. ...

Need new roku remote.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Dont Know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Tried to find lost remote.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.