Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I keep putting in password for internet and Roku gives me a…

Customer Question
I keep putting in...

I keep putting in password ***** internet and Roku gives me a error massage of 01415

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ruko express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Just putting in PW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I connected it just like it said to.

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 28 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician