Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just installed ROKU streaming device - I had a Netflix…

Customer Question
I just installed ROKU...

I just installed ROKU streaming device - I had a Netflix account that I pay monthly - I ticked other boxes as well - ie. Cineplex, crackle, all - am I going to be charged for those and if so - how much ?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Where do I see that

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

What services are on my account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.