Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Want to watch Fox News and provider. Dish. Is not listed.

Customer Question
Want to watch Fox...

Want to watch Fox News and provider. Dish. Is not listed

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Samsung. 4 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

Mlb and got it no problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.