Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Snowy screen need reset [where can i buy a JVc remote. Modei…

Customer Question
Snowy screen need...

Snowy screen need reset [where can i buy a JVc remote

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Modei av32d305 albert mcrae home

Technician's Assistant: Which Albert product do you have?

Jvc

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Albert software?

Call jvc technition refer me to buy a remote

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you have list the remote or the remote does not work?

Please let me know