Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Roku box and I can't remember my password which…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Roku box and I can't remember my password ***** is on my old Roku box.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The new one or the old one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried Sophie1Lacey2 also lacey1sophie2 also frankike74 ikefrank74 Stay Happy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need my password, my email is [email protected] gmail.com

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician
Is it your Roku account password ***** you need? Or your WiFi?