Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Changed roku from one tv to another- now cant seem to get it…

Customer Question
Changed roku from one...

Changed roku from one tv to another- now cant seem to get it setup

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The home page

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The roku is connected directly to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a second tv connected to my sons netflex account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

"The Home Page"- do you mean the Roku Home Page? If so what's the model number off of the back of your TV? Also do you have the ORIGINAL TV remote nearby please?

Simply reply back if you need anything.