Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our roku isn't working. Roku express. I tried restarting it…

Customer Question
Our roku isn't working ...

Our roku isn't working

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried restarting it and try to connect our roku to the wifi and it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No tht is about it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.