Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don’t remember my pin # I don’t know what that is. Rogue 5…

Customer Question
I don’t remember my...

I don’t remember my pin #

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I don’t know what that is. Rogue 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Trying to purchase a movie program.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that’s t

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 3 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean Roku?

- Please try the following fix:

1. Click on the website below:

http://my.roku.com/

2. There, sign in your Roku account

; (Note: If you also forget your Roku account password, then use the Forgot password ***** there first.)

3. Then under the PIN Preference section, click on the Update button

4. Then you can update / change your PIN and continue / save / ok.

- Does that work? Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

I’ll try, I’m not a tech savvy person. ��

OK, please let me know. Thank you.

How is it going? What's the make / model of your computer?