Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My iPod suddenly won’t open. It wants an activation code…

Customer Question
My iPod suddenly won’t...

My iPod suddenly won’t open. It wants an activation code which I don’t seem to have.. it was working one minute and I went to turn the volume up and that was it....

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Maybe 4 years. Don’t know definitely

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Put in Apple ID which I assume is my email address and tried all the passwords I have used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t know what else they might need.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I fixed it myself. Since the iPod wouldn’t open at all, I changed the password ***** my iPhone And it worked on the iPod too.
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Nope. Fixed it myself