Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to connect to my internet. Over 8 years. Trying to…

Customer Question
Trying to connect to...

Trying to connect to my internet

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Over 8 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Trying to connect with roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope that’s it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your TV from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Just finished
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Kindly mention the model number of your TV and Roku.

No. Thank you. I had it with my company that I have had for over 10 years. I now need legal advise in which i’m doing now. Thank you.
A crooked World !! God Bless.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or

You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

The television is a Mitsubishi 1999 which is out of style for the latest equipment. I am donating it to the shelter here in Dallas.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago