Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find out about amazon video. I have Roku and a…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find out about amazon video. I have Roku and a prime account but certain tv show epeisodes will not start. Is amazon video extra from amazon prime?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Just Roku I'm not sure what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I think its connected to the tv. My daughter did it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Amazon prime is subscription based service which offers a certain collection of movies, tv, etc. There are also many other videos within the amazon video site/app that aren't included with prime. When you say episodes "will not start" what exactly happens? Do you get an error, or a prompt to purchase/rent?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I want to cancel this service. I didn't know there was a cost for asking a question. I thought I was getting amazon customer service.
Please do not call me. I don't want to pay this money. It's a scam that I don't need right now. Will straighten out through amazon or Roku. Please don't charge my card anything.