Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Firestick is not working. message on screen says screen

Customer Question
Firestick is not working...

Firestick is not working. message on screen says screen saver will resume when i have more space

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

What product?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

I have disconnected the modem for approx 60 seconds

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Miss your asking a lot of questions that i can/t answer. all i know is i have a fire stick that is not working my tv is a 50inc rca

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, i,m 80 years old and am not the most cyber space lierate perso on the planet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.