Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Nothing. I ca't get it work. Roku Express, I just bought it.

Customer Question
Nothing. I ca't...

Nothing. I ca't get it work.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku Express, I just bought it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I thought I had set it up on my TV. I went on line to hook it up with my internet.. I went to roku.com/link. got the related links, went to Online Set up and here I am .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How far have you gotten with setup- what do you see on your TV screen?

Nothing. Just the normal programing

Okay this simply means you haven't changed the Input on your TV. What's the model number off of the back of your TV and do you have the original TV remote?

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer automatically. Another expert may accept it but in the meantime, simply reply back to me on this page and we can continue.

LN32B360C5DXZA
Grab the original Samsung remote and use the Source button to select the input that you have the Roku plugged into. Let me know what happens.
Are we still connected?
please don't double post. Read my last reply that was posted at the same time you posted yours.
I'm looking for the remote. The on ly one I can find is Direct TV.
Once you find the Samsung remote (which is the one that controls the inputs on the TV), use the Source button to select the input the Roku is connected to and you will see the Roku letters followed by the setup prompts on your screen. You will then use the Roku remote to complete setup.
This is getting me nowhere. Please cancel any membership in Just Answers that I may have. Thank you. Pat

I don't handle any of that, and I can't change the fact that you need your TV's remote to simply change it's input. You would handle your own billing and subscription issues using the site help pages. I'm not an employee of the site. I'm a technician.