Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku...no longer streaming USTV now,for myself and neighbors…

Customer Question
Roku...no longer streaming USTV...

Roku...no longer streaming USTV now,for myself and neighbors here in Boquete ,Panama.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Ultra...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

RE-boot only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

You Tube and Tune in are still working...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.