Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On the screen it says my Roku is not conneted to the

Customer Question
On the screen it...

On the screen it says my Roku is not conneted to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

On the screen i says: my Roku is not connected to the internet. I just had a new modem installed and it also says t set up an internet connection. I can't get either Acorn or Netflix. HEKLP

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Today I had a new modem installed. What next??

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me to 1-on1

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you know your new modem wifi password?

Cancel subscription Not getting help. MKotin