Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was told that win purchased the roku ultra I didn't have…

Customer Question
I was told that...

I was told that win purchased the roku ultra I didn't have to pay monthly is that correct

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The roku ultra. Ck381F936771

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I thought that I would be able to get my local channels for free just like I did with Cox communications and I find that I have to sign in to a TV provider which I don't have any more

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have an antenna do I need one or a dvr

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

asked for to talk because I'm really slow typing.(###) ###-####

You will need a TV carrier for certain apps

Please cancel my request if I have to wait this long for answer I don't want it so cancel my charges immediately