Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My media player is my Sharp TV, Several years old. Well,

Customer Question
My media player is...

My media player is my Sharp TV, Several years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Well, This system was working fine, until my son tried to use it over the weekend....Don't know what he might have done to it!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am unable to get past the ROKU screen. When I try to switch the TV to the movie options, nothing happens.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Infotech Anthony, Technician replied 4 months ago
Infotech Anthony
Infotech Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here,could you please get me the model number of the set found on the back of the set?thanks

Anthony

Do you mean my TV, or the Koku?
Roku?

OK so you have a separate Roku can you please reboot the roku and the tv by unplugging both from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again,let me know if there is any change please

OK got you!all is unplugged...I'm counting 5 minutes

OK let me know take your time

The 5 minutes is up, now what?
Are you there?

You getting same symptoms as before?

I'M working on it!
I pluged all cord in, and tried to get the connection, but only ROKU appears....
Thank you!
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.