Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is this for the Roku box. The one in the box it's old. I had…

Customer Question
Is this for the...

Is this for the Roku box

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The one in the green box it's old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I had lost my remote control so I had downloaded the app on my cellphone so I can have a remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't get it to connect soi can use the app

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 22 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I do
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It cost 26.00
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Just to talk
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Are u still there

You will need to buy the remote

Louie, Technician