Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It says pair remote. My question is how do you pair it.

Customer Question
It says pair remote...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Rocky. Bought it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Turned it on when power was added.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to make it work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Can you please get me the model number off of the device in question?