Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Seeburg SPS160 Jukebox that I moved to PA from VT.

I am trying to start...
I have a Seeburg SPS160 Jukebox that I moved to PA from VT. I am trying to start it back up but when I enter a record selection like 101 the top selection screen remains at 202 which is what it showed when I turned it on and the player carriage and arm will not move and pick up my new selection. I am not sure what to do.
3/28/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Sorry I did not get back to you last night since I went to bed at 9:30PM I was not in a position to respond. To answer your question, the jukebox still does not work and I have had trouble locating a service company in my area.

Hi Chuck,

What is your zip code?

Harry,
My zip code is 17543.

Chuck,

Here is the closest place that I could find:

Love Street Vintage

(###) ###-####/p>
Hi Harry,
I just contacted Love Street Vintage by phone and they said they do not service jukeboxes only older furniture. The two companies I have tried to contact in my area are Brother Jukebox,(###) ###-####and BAP Jukebox Restoration & Service,(###) ###-####and neither have returned my calls. If you want to try and help me over the phone we can try that(###) ###-####

Strange, they are listed for vintage electronics online.

Try these two:

H R Linton & Sons

(###) ###-####/p>

Michael Saint Peters Ctr

(###) ###-####/p>
Harry,
I contacted HR Linton & Sons and they only do old furniture repair and said if the Jukebox had an old wood case that needed repair they could repair the case part. I also tried to contact Michael Saint Peters Ctr. and only got an answering machine and when I went online it seems to be a home electrian firm not specialty machines like jukeboxes. I am not sure where we go from here except that I try to contact the two Jukebox repair services I found online again hopefully they will respond.

I am not sure why they are showing up on Yellowpages as antique repair for Jukeboxes.

I apologize but it appears the best route would be the two that you contacted already otherwise it would be an out of state repair which would cost a fortune.

Harry,
Is this jukebox repair something you think you could help me with, we are talking 1960 to 70's electronics and mechanical parts?

Unfortunately, no. You will need a repair shop or a person that can be hands-on

Harry, Customer Service
Harry,
Thanks for being honest with me and trying to help me locate a jukebox repair firm in my area. I hope you have a good day!