Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My DVR won't connect so I can't watch T.V. Pace PXD01ANI.

Customer Question
My DVR won't connect...

My DVR won't connect so I can't watch T.V.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Pace PXD01ANI

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, nothing works. The box is brand new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About an hour. It was working fine before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of any thing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As an initial step please unplug power to the dvr for at least 5 minutes

replug, wait 5 more, then let me know how it works at that point.

It's still not working.
Is it a brand new box? If so the box needs to be activated by your service provider

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I'm good now. Thanks. The T.V. I'd working.

Great! Glad to hear it is back on track for you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,