Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Direct TV but when I attempt to join my account to…

Customer Question
I have Direct TV...

I have Direct TV but when I attempt to join my account to Roku I am informed that the ID or password ***** incorrect. To confirm that I was using the right ones I signed in to my Direct TV account from my PC, using the same ID and password ***** I was entering into Roku, and was again unsuccessful when trying to connect it to Roku.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Netflix, YouTube and many others.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried to reset the password?