Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku is slow, and cuts out alot. I have been seeing "verify…

Customer Question
Roku is slow, and...

Roku is slow, and cuts out alot. I have been seeing "verify now" for shows that didnt ask for this before. I restart over and over. asking me to go on my pc to put in codes, I dont know what this is. and so far it isnt working. I am on my x's account. Tom Dragland, did it expire? what do I do now. I use my mobile hot spot setting on my phone, a myfi and a flat antenna in the window.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No i dont think so. or it goes to the channel list right away

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What is going on with "verify' Im trying to see show as far back as the 19th.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.