Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No buttons work, sometimes the remote will for a very short…

Customer Question
No buttons work, sometimes...

No buttons work, sometimes the remote will for a very short time, then nothing. It is in A motor home that is 10 years old Jensen AWM960

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your AWM960?

One year, with the same problem

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Jensen product?

Just new battery for remote, it would not work but for a very short time, sometimes just to turn it on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do the buttons works on the player itself?

NO
No

The buttons on the player do not work?