Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I o to the home entry and try to go to HULU or nfl network…

Customer Question
I o to the...

I o to the home entry and try to go to HULU or nfl network and it won't do anything but return to home . NFL will atampt to load and go back to home . my none ruku tv is fine

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp . ruku TV FHD 1080p . 1month old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes , but only antenna TV works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

It was fine until sunday night

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Y

I am not sure what you mean by "Y"

I’m still having issues with the sharp roku tv not letting me go to other venues but antenna tv

Please explain what you mean in more detail