Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Panasonic DVD recorder model DMR-EZ458V is not responding…

Customer Question
My Panasonic DVD recorder...

My Panasonic DVD recorder model DMR-EZ458V is not responding to the remote

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your DMR-EZ458V?

Bottom, just on/off and channel select

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None, can't even turn off DVD by pushing on/off button on unit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I was changing channels by pushing the numbers and typed in 3 before this happened

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Does power indicator light on DVD Recorder turn On solid or blink when press power button?

There is no light on the power button. Since first contacting you I have figured out how to unfreeze the unit. It is working fine now. There is no reason to research further. Thanks for your efforts.

Sounds good, have nice time~