Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought me Riki stick back in December and I’ve been have…

Customer Question
I bought me Riki...

I bought me Riki stick back in December and I’ve been have problems with it for the past few months the Remote won’t stay charged with the battery and I’m having problems streaming it and all connections are good Internet and strong not sure if I could take it back to where he bought it at Walmart or have to go through you guys for a even exchange that’s all I want I enjoy it and love to get another however this one is giving me problems

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes my signal strength is good

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I believe it’s because the Remote but I’m not sure I do keep having to replace the battery in the remote it started off like every week and now it’s like every other day for some reason it’s not staying pairing with the stick because the remote won’t stay charged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes we did and nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.