Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku on my TV stop working last night, tried to reinstall…

Customer Question
My Roku on my...

My Roku on my TV stop working last night , tried to reinstall it no luck it just goes so far

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes it goes up to the apps

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power out let

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Which Roku is this please (Premiere, Stick, Roku 2, 3, 4, etc.)? Also how long have you owned it for roughly?

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer automatically. Another expert may accept it but in the meantime, simply reply back to me on this page and we can continue.

i have tried to set it up again and it response is that it is not cone-ted
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Try restarting your router and then try connecting again.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich