Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am a 75 year old technology! What is roku,how does it

Customer Question
I am a 75...

I am a 75 year old technology idiot! What is roku,how does it work.Will I be able to set it up?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know? A couple of my friends were talking about it and I'm wanting to change from aMetronet

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I don't know what that is.I told you I was an idiot!LOL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess this is a start

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Are you available to chat with me?