Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I set a screensaver from my downloaded photos? On my…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set a screensaver from my downloaded photos?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

On my phone or the roku? I just downloaded on from the play store

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I've received my pics want to set screensavers. Also viewed a memories video from FB, can I set it to continuous play?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

IDK, every time I "do" something I can't seem to "set" it? Phone or TV??

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device do you want to make the screensaver on?

Please let me know

Thank you

Tv

Thanks

What is the make and model of the TV?

Will hafta get back to you, something's come up. Spose I will hafta pay more....if so, nevermind. Will call Samsung. Thanks.

no you do not need to pay more