Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to add a channel, but a Roku pin is requested and I…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add a channel , but a Roku pin is requested and I don’remember it.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Express plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I was trying to add the YouTube channel ant the code or pin is requested, but I do not have it. I created an account, but I did no write down the code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 3 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Click on the website below:

http://my.roku.com/

2. There, sign in your Roku account

; (Note: If you also forget your Roku account password, then use the Forgot password ***** there first.)

3. Then under the PIN Preference section, click on the Update button

4. Then you can update / change your PIN and continue / save / ok.

- Does that work? Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.