Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am installing for the first time and having trouble

Customer Question
I am installing for...

I am installing for the first time and having trouble selecting channels, I want only the free channels at thi time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Element 1.5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works I'm having trouble on my lap top selecting

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

Nothing ,I just bought roku

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Are you talking about free channels on Roku device?