Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic DVCD Recorder Model #DMR EZ485 V and I…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic DVCD Recorder Model #DMR EZ485 V and I have a VHS Cassette adaptor, When I insert the adaptor it keeps rejecting it.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is quite old . It is panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

All my other VHS tapes work o.K. and I am able to make copies to DVD's

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I Took the cassettes to Micro Center Repair shop and they couldn't help me and suggest I contact Panasonic.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 25 days ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What adapter are you using? Do you mean vhs-c type adapter for tapes from a camcorder?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have a VHS Hitachi Cassette Adaptor, It has a red flap on the left side which I taped down so that I can insert it into the recorder
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have to leave my computer now. When can someone call later today or when can I contact you later?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have to leave now. When will someone call me later?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Will there be a charge for this communication? I was told there wouldn't be.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

This is a paid support service. No part of this is free help. You have paid the full agreed upon fees for the chat here already.

If you'd like a phone call, that is an additional 26.

Would you like me to call?

Louie, Technician