Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm not connected to the internet. Got a new moden & assumed…

Customer Question
I'm not connected to...

I'm not connected to the internet. Got a new moden & assumed my Netflix would be working

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes I'm on the computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

How do I start the Roku

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Pouter Password ***** Wi Fi *50 Wi Fi name Solmelia 5 Solmelia 24
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which roku you have?

Please let me know

Model 4630X I have 2 Roku both same model # other #'s 7KA6AH539421 & 7KA6A1324769
Just print them and my friend will fix it. I have already been forced into paying money that was supposed to be refundable

Thanks

You will need to connect it to your new wifi network

To do this

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select Network.
  4. Select Set up connection.
  5. Select Wireless.

Select your network enter in the password ***** it will then allow for netflix again

Let me know how you go please