Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've purchased sling tv and tho I get a picture,

Customer Question
I've purchased sling tv...

I've purchased sling tv and tho I get a picture, occasionally it breaks up. Hughes tells me I amfast enough. So I've been trying to see if everything is tight hooked up properly etc.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Hughes works fine on my computer can connect no problem

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Im ignorant. Dont know what they are dont know what a router is. I have a modum and the roku box

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Ill tell him

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You havent answered yet. My problem is...whil watching Sling t.v. (wich requires, I thnk, a roku box, which I installed according I think to the instructions, I get a good picture, but now and then the pic reaks up and sometimes there's no sound for a moment, and sometimes the motion stops altogether for a moment or so, but it is thye breakups I cannot accept. Ive got a roku box and a modern new t v and a modum ad high spped internet (Huhes company) and they say no, Im gtting plenty of speed they are ot the problem they say... t.v is an Element tv supposedly smart (I was told). I am getting this through the Hughes DSL company which infuses my computer which works fine. Please tell me what I am to do. Also noted, tho I dont think it is meaningful, but I have a fairly thick grey cord or line running out of my roku box which was plugged in and it goes no where it says LAN above the wire am I supposed toput it somewhere?
Are you going to send the solution to***@******.*** or what? I dont know if we are communicating

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?