Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku account on a roku ready tv at home but I’m…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku account on a roku ready tv at home but I’m moving. Do I need to cancel my account or can I use the same account with the streaming stick in my motor home that I am moving to

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It’s a streaming stick model # 3600x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 3600X?

Just trying to install it. It asked me if I’m at home or at a dorm or hotel. The RV is my home now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.