Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where do you find code. Toshiba, about 8 yrs old. Nothing…

Customer Question
Where do you find...

Where do you find code

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Toshiba, about 8 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

Nothing since I was asked for code, where do you find code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this point

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.