Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On the back side of my DVD Recorder I gave the typical, red…

Customer Question
On the back side...

On the back side of my DVD Recorder I gave the typical white, red and yellow rca connection, but I also have green blue and red plus the HDMI input.

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have?

What are these for? I also read when you connect using the HDMI you do not use the others. Is this true? MY questions concerns the blue green and red, when and how or why would I ev er use those?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Panasonic DMR-EZ28.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Which ones you use completely depends on what TV you have.

HDMI is the best.

Red,blue,green, red and white are second best.

red, white and yellow and standard definition.

So use one set of those three connections outlined above. Use the best ones your TV supports.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Simply view my reply for the answer to your question.

MY PATIENCE IS GROWING THIN......WHAT MUST I DO TO GET HD....I HAVE TRIED BUT I DON'T GET IT. WHAT MUST I DO? CAN I SPEAK TO YOU LIVE ON THE CPHONE

Your patience is growing thin? Was the complete answer posted on this page not enough info??

Here I'll post it again, I'm not sure at all where you're confused.

HDMI is the best (hint: HD).

So if your TV has HDMI on the back of it then use HDMI. Again, I have no way of knowing what TV you're using.

Does. Not work

Goodbye.

Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Have you plugged an HDMI lead in from your DVD recorder to your TV?

If so, to see the DVD Recorder picture on the TV you will need to use your TV remote control to select that HDMI input, usually using a button called Input or Source - press repeatedly until the DVD picture appears.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich