Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just tried playing cd in my JVC MX-S2 and showing no disc…

Customer Question
Hi just tried playing...

Hi just tried playing cd in my JVC MX-S2 and showing no disc also radio not working tapes ok.

Technician's Assistant: What JVC model do you have?

MX-S2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC system?

NOTHING HAD THIS FOR YEARS AND NOT BEEN USED VERY OFTEN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.