Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My power button and volume won't work. What do you mean and…

Customer Question
My power button and...

My power button and volume won't work

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

What do you mean and it's five months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

What does that mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Every else work except for those two things My power and volume

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.