Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

BLANK SCREEN. SANYO. HAVEN'T ....CHECKED CONNECTIONS AND…

Customer Question
BLANK SCREEN Technician's Assistant:...

BLANK SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

SANYO

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sanyo media player?

HAVEN'T ....CHECKED CONNECTIONS AND USED DIFFERENT PORT...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

WAS WORKING THEN IT WOULD GO BACK TO MAIN ROKU MENU .. WOULD GET PROGRAM GOING AGAIN AND HAPPENED AGAIN.... IT STOPPED ABOUT AN HOUR LATTER AND SCREEN WENT BLANK... CHECKED INTERNET ALL WAS GOOD THERE SO I SWITCHED PORTS AND USED CHROMECAST WITH NO PROBLEMS

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the Sanyo please?

Thank you