Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am just starting to set up my Roku device and need some…

Customer Question
I am just starting...

I am just starting to set up my Roku device and need some help. My computer displayed several different systems to accept and all I want to do is to establish an account and get reception on my TV.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not sure, where do I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Connected everything up and have the following on my TV screen, enter URL - roku.com/link and it is displaying code R5JQ

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I assuming that I am trying to set up an account using my credit card, but with the large number of selections being displayed I am not sure which to select.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I fixed the problem myself, thank yoi.