Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help activating my new account. I'm to the point

Pearl, I need help...

Pearl, I need help activating my new account. I'm to the point where I put my payment information in. I did that and hit continue and it just keeps loading and loading until the robot verification goes off.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Don't know what you mean. I thought Roku did.

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have gone through setting the media player up on the TV and have gotten to the point that my TV screen told me to go to a computer browser and enter roku.com/link. It then gave me a code and said to complete the set up online. I have entered the code and gone through the setup to the point where I put my payment info in. When I hit complete it just sits there loading but never does load.

3/26/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you have an active Roku account?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
That's what I was trying to set up.
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

No, I'm disgusted. My setup screen on my TV says that activation and support is free and now you want me to pay $50
where do we go from here?

I'm sorry this is not Roku Support but JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website

and we provide services on a charge basis

I typed roku.com/support and wound up in this. How is that?

I'm not sure about that, please contact customer service at(###) ###-####for info

Thanks