Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I added the Crossflix channel to my device when I try to…

I added the Crossflix...

I added the Crossflix channel to my device when I try to access the movies it asks permission to use my Roku account information. But the account it shows is for my sister and her address and email. How do I change the information to be my information so that we can access my crossflix account?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure. I did enter my phone number when I applied for my crossflix account.

3/25/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.
Harry, Customer Service