Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a TLC Roku tv and I am having a little trouble…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a TLC Roku tv and I am having a little trouble trying to hook everything up, help?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I am getting the home screen. I can also set yp the internet connection no problem. when I try to set it for cable box or dvr it keeps telling me there is no signal.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

What is a digital media player

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a cable adapter from xfinity, a blueray player and a firestick.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Let's start with your cable box. Where is it plugged in on the TV? HDMI? Which port? We can start with one, and get them working one at a time.