Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't seem to find a password for my tv internet in order to…

Customer Question
Can't seem to find...

Can't seem to find a password ***** my bell tv internet in order to connect my Roku

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Oh, easily

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No - i've not entered a password ***** the wifi

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

On your computer, do you have Windows, or Mac? I can help you locate the password ***** there.