Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku tv with spectrum cable box. My tv will not…

I have a roku...

I have a roku tv with spectrum cable box. My tv will not connect to input. What input should I be on?? My phone # is(###) ###-####could someone call me back please.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

It's brand new and was working the model is TCL ruko tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I didn't change or try any other input I'm currently plugged into HDMI 1 sec. Do you want me to change to HDMI 2 or 3?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Just now! I turned on tv and cable and received no input is it on message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

HElP

3/25/2018
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

So the spectrum box is plugged into hdmi1 currently, but when you set the tv to the hdmi1 nothing happens?

Nathan, Technician
Roku.com/link l59D
Phone call session started